Designed Specifically For: Pastors, Stewards, Deacons, Trustees and All Finance Committee Members.
You Will Learn the Following:
- The role and responsibilities of the Finance Committee in a thriving church environment.
- IRS rules and the components of a Pastor’s Compensation package that minimizes taxes legally.
- IRS requirements and best practices to ensure compliance and understanding of the law.
- The need for CHMS (church specific management software) and its benefits.
- The correct way to handle love offerings, pastor anniversaries and other church offerings.
- How to categorize church employees and requirements for 1099’s and W-2 annial filings.
- Designated, Restricted and General Funds and how to properly account for and collect church offerings.
- And much, much, more.